When you consider what you want – and need – in a home exterior, you’ll see why Gentek’s new Sequoia Select EnFusion insulated vinyl siding is an excellent choice. This innovative building envelope combines an extra-strong vinyl panel with fully integrated, custom-contoured expanded polystyrene (EPS) rigid foam insulation for superior beauty and year-round energy savings.
A Thermal Wall of Protection
Sequoia Select EnFusion is precision-engineered to help keep your home warm and cozy in the winter and refreshingly cool in the summer – with less energy usage. The high-performance siding and high-density insulation (up to 1-1/4” thick*) create a strong thermal shield against energy loss. The cladding system also helps minimize any imperfections in your home’s substructure to ensure smooth, straight wall lines and a superior finished look.
The Best of Both Worlds: Beautiful and Energy-Smart
Built with today’s lifestyle in mind, Sequoia Select EnFusion incorporates advanced technology and design innovations that achieve the perfect balance of timeless style and modern practicality.
- Low-gloss finish and natural cedargrain texture for a true-wood look
- Wide array of beautiful colours, including darker hues
- Authentic profile designs and extra-long panel lengths for handcrafted elegance
- Superior 3/4″ lap height for enhanced shadow lines
- Full-roll nailing hem for double-strength wall attachment
- Laboratory tested to withstand winds up to Category 5 Hurricane rating
- Resists impact damage, noise infiltration and termite nesting
- Virtually maintenance-free; never needs to be painted
- Environmentally friendly!
Added Peace of Mind
Sequoia Select EnFusion is backed by 50 years of manufacturing expertise and a lifetime limited warranty† including lifetime fade and hail protection – further assurance of excellent quality and lasting value for your home.
†See printed warranty for complete details.