You don’t just look through windows, you look at them too, especially when they are as good-looking as Gentek 80 Series All Environment Vinyl Windows.
Only available in Western Canada, this premier product features some of the latest innovations in window technology. Heavy-duty vinyl frames and sashes, multi-chambered extrusions and a 1″ thick insulated, Low-E glass unit achieve outstanding energy efficiency along with superior durability and structural integrity.
Gentek 80 Series vinyl windows are expertly crafted to withstand everyday wear and tear.
- Sturdy 3-3/8″ frame depth and integral nailing find with 1-3/8″ setback for compatibility with wood, vinyl and stucco applications
- Also available in 1″set back nail fin and stucco flange options
- 1″ thick insulated glass unit with warm-edge spacer technology for thermal efficiency
- Precision-welded frame and sash for strength and energy efficiency
- Side-load sash design (single hung windows) and removable fiberglass screens for easy cleaning
- Metal-reinforced in the meeting rails for increased strength and rigidity
There are several choices of window styles in the Gentek 80 Series lineup, including single hung, casement and awning, sliding, picture and fixed lite, and patio doors.
80 Series windows are available in three fully extruded colours of White, Almond and Desert Clay, as well as a Bronze exterior and White interior option.
When it comes to decorative options, a choice of interior grids add style and balance to the appearance of your 80 Series windows. All grids are enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning.
Gentek 80 Series vinyl windows offer a wide variety of glass packages in order to meet ENERGY STAR requirements across Canada. Consult your local dealer to choose the appropriate glass package for your home and climate zone.